Please see the standard pre-qualifying criteria below prior to requesting a showing or submitting an application:
1. Rental References;
2. Proof of Income;
3. Valid Driver's License;
4. No Felony or Misdemeanor Convictions;
5. No current collections or late payments;
6. Minimum credit score of 580; and
7. Pets are considered on an individual basis, if accepted a $300 non-refundable pet fee and $25/per month pet rent will apply per pet. Rottweiler’s and Pit Bulls are not accepted - no exceptions.
8. Leases are a minimum of 1 year - no exceptions.
9. Application fees are $50 per person and must be paid at time of application to be processed.
If you qualify please call Marcie Sweet 615-200-5256 to schedule a private viewing.
Additional Information and Frequently Asked Questions
1) How much do I have to pay to move-in?
Deposits are equal to the monthly rent so depending upon the # of pets you have, this will determine the monthly rental amount and therefore deposit amount. If you have 1 dog and the advertised monthly rent is $1799 then you'll pay a $1824 deposit and $1824 for the first months rent along with a $300 non-refundable pet fee (per pet) prior to move-in. Also, we do not accept any partial payments upon move-in. If you move in on the 15th of the month, you will pay the prorated amount for the month and the next months rent along with any deposits and non-refundable pet fees.
2) What appliances are included?
All homes include the following appliances: refrigerator, microwave, stove and dishwasher. All homes have washer/dryer connections and tenants supply their own washer and dryer.
3) What utilities are included?
Tenants are responsible for electric, water, trash and yard maintenance. All utility companies can be found on this website under the utility info tab. You must schedule all utilities to be turned on prior to occupancy.